4 Evil Villains that need no introduction!
Submitted by Eric C on February 12, 2014 - 12:09pm
These four men are undoubtedly the definition of pure evil and these are the reasons why.
Joker-The Dark Knight
- Kills a ton of innocent people.
- Kills his own team members.
- Kills every important official possible.
- Instills fear in the mob world.
- Blows up a hospital.
- Creates chaos everywhere.
- Money is not a motive of his, only crime is.
- Wants anarchy and is willing to do anything for it.
- Insists on creating a new kind of criminal.
Pain and sorrow brings him joy.
Anton Chigurh-No Country for Old Men
- Stops at nothing to get what is his.
- Determines your life with the flip of a coin.
Kills without question.
- Has no remorse whatsoever.
- Will kill a person's family members.
- Has several very brutal weapons.
- Even in pain he will relentlessly chase you.
- Has the scariest sense of humor ever.
- Willing to die to kill.
Is a hit man.
- Kills anything and anyone.
- Has a huge following that is as ruthless as he is.
Tries to kill little kids.
- Expert in the dark arts and magic.
- Hates non-magical humans so much.
- Destroys an entire school.
- Forces people to choose to either die or join him.
- Believes in corruption.
- Couldn't care less about who lives and who dies.
Is willing to fight to the death with anyone.
And last but not least!
I know you're probably asking yourself: why Dr. Evil? But, hear me out:
- Always trying to take over the world.
- Kills several people.
- Holds several people hostage.
- Creates a smaller version of himself to be doubly evil.
Always trying to kill his arch enemy.
- Orders his army to hurt others.
- Hopes for utter destruction of planet Earth.
- His name is Dr. Evil-which says a lot.
- Does not like his son very much.
- Threatens governments all of the time.
- Was evil even in his adolescent years.
If you feel like adding evil villains to this list please do.