Digital Magazines Now Available at DPL!
Quick start guide for first time users:
Please note you must create two accounts, a DPL Zinio account to browse the Library collection, and a Zinio.com account to view the magazines on your computer or mobile device:
- Go to the Denver Public Library Zinio page (denverlibrary.org/zinio)
- First time users select "Create Account." Enter your library card number then click “Validate.”
- Create a DPL Zinio account with an email address and a password. An activation link will be sent to your email address.
- Follow the activation link to confirm your account. Once your account is activated you can browse and check out Library content.
- Click on the magazine(s) you would like to check out.
- You will then be asked to create a free Zinio.com account to view your magazines. Tip: use the same email address for both accounts.
- Your magazines will now be in "My Library" in your Zinio account and can be downloaded to your computer or mobile device.
- To add more magazines to your Library account return to denverlibrary.org/zinio.
View the complete user guide or watch a video below on how to use Zinio.
Zinio Apps are available for the following devices: PC, Mac, iPhone, iPad, Android, Kindle Fire and Blackberry Playbook.
Note: Zinio apps are not available for the NOOK Color or Tablet. Barnes & Noble does not allow the Zinio app to be downloaded from their app store. Zinio may be accessible through the NOOK browser depending on the memory of your NOOK.