Celebrate No Name-Calling Week!
Submitted by Tara on January 25, 2011 - 12:22pm
Books for Kids:
- Don't Pick On Me: Help for Kids to Stand Up To & Deal with Bullies by Susan Eikov Green
- Being Me: A Kid's Guide to Boosting Confidence and Self-Esteem by Wendy L. Moss
- Bullying and Me: Schoolyard Stories by Ouisie Shapiro
Books for Adults:
- Little Girls Can Be Mean: Four Steps to Bully-Proof Girls in the Early Grades by Michelle Anthony and Reyna Lindert
- The Parents' Guide to Psychological First Aid: Helping Children and Adolescents Cope with Predictable Life Crises edited by Gerald P. Koocher and Annette M. La Greca
- Bully-Proof Your Child: Expert Advice on Teaching Children to Defend Themselves by Keith Vitali with Adam Brouillard.
Resources, suggestions and activities are available from the No Name-Calling Week website.