Get Creative in Cherry Creek
Inspired by a button maker, an abundance of old magazines and a creative eye, these magnets combine all my favorite elements of handicraft including reusing normally discarded materials!
Looking for more great craft or DIY projects for home? The library has many resources for artisans of all skills and interests!
- Hardware Style: 100 Creative Decorating Ideas Using Materials from Every Aisle of the Home Center Store by Marthe Le Van
- Trash to Treasure: The Year's Best Creative Crafts
- Making Crafts from Your Kids' Art by Valerie Van Arsdale Shrader
- Eco Books: Inventive Projects from the Recycling Bin by Terry Taylor
- Eco-Craft: Recycle-Recraft-Restyle by Susan Wasinger
- Alternacrafts: Hi-style, Lo-budget Projects to Make by Jessica Vitkus
- Re-creative: 50 Projects for Turning Found Items into Contemporary Design by Steve Dodds
Does your wardrobe need a make-over, but a spending spree is out of the question? There a myriad of ways to remake old clothes into new favorites!
Have you made something using a book, video or magazine from the library? Send us a picture of your project along with the title of the source you used and we'll add you to the I Made it With the Library page. Submit project photographs, descriptions and book titles to: email@example.com.
All DPL locations will be closed November 27, and will close at 4 p.m. November 26. The Westwood Branch Library will be closed November 27-30. More...