Happy Birthday DIA!
Want to learn more about DIA and its unique history?
- Fentress Bradburn Architects' Gateway to the West: Designing the Passenger Terminal Complex at Denver International Airport by Jessica Sommers
- DIA and Other Scams by Phil Goodstein
- Denver International Airport: Lessons Learned by Paul Stephen Dempsey, Andrew R. Goetz, and Joseph S. Szyliowicz
- Stapleton International Airport: The First Fifty Years by Jeff Miller
Do you love to travel? Be sure to attend these great upcoming programs:
Travel Like a Flight Attendant - Friday, March 11, 4:30 p.m. at the Ross-Cherry Creek Branch Library
- Join former flight attendant James Rogers as he shares insider tips, advice, and travel stories. James is a librarian in Western History and Genealogy at the Denver Public Library who has a passion for travel and history.
Around the World Trip - Thursday, March 24, 2 p.m at the Schlessman Family Branch Library
- What do you do with an around the world plane ticket? Come find out how to plan such a big trip and see photos from the various destinations visited by Kevin Ward & Jennifer Speer.