Lunch Travels: Brazil
Brazil is home to one of the three largest waterfalls in the world, Iguazu, as well as the world's largest tropical rainforest. After hearing about the breathtaking scenery, delicious street food, and charming nooks and crannies of Brazil, you may want to immerse yourself in Brazilian culture or prepare for a trip of your own! Learn the national language, Portuguese, using the library's database, Mango Languages.
- Café Brazil by Michael Bateman
- Essentials of Latin Cooking edited by Chuck Williams
- The Brazilian Bikini Body Program: 30 Days to a Sexier Body and Mind by Regina Joseph
Travel to Brazil
- Frommer's Brazil
- Brazil published by Lonely Planet
- Culture Shock! A Survival Guide to Customs and Etiquette - Brazil by Volker Poelzl
- Ilé Aiyé: The House of Life a documentary by David Byrne about the Bahia region of Brazil
All DPL locations will be closed November 27, and will close at 4 p.m. November 26. The Westwood Branch Library will be closed November 27-30. More...