Stephen King's Summer Book Picks
Stephen King recommends:
- The Millennium Trilogy by Stieg Larsson - The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo, The Girl Who Played with Fire and The Girl Who Kicked the Hornet's Nest
- The Passage by Justin Cronin
- The Unnamed by Joshua Ferris
- Strip by Thomas Perry
- Storm Prey by John Sandford
- Ordinary Thunderstorms by William Boyd
Other hot titles getting good reviews include:
- The Island by Elin Hilderbrand
- Fly Away Home by Jennifer Weiner
- Crashers by Dana Haynes
- The Murder Room: The Heirs of Sherlock Holmes Gather to Solve the World's Most Perplexing Cold Cases by Michael Capuzzo
- As Husbands Go by Susan Isaacs
Oprah came out with a list of her Summer Reads late last month.
What's your favorite book that you've read this summer?