Stitch the World Together
Submitted by Tara on January 5, 2011 - 9:43pm
Some knitting books are all about making hats and caps. Next time you are in your Library, look for the call number 746.43204!
- Itty-Bitty Hats: Cute and Cuddly Caps to Knit for Babies and Toddlers by Susan B. Anderson
- Hattitude: Knits for Every Mood by Cathy Carron
- Hip Knit Hats: 40 Fabulous Designs by Cathy Carron
- 100 Hats to Knit & Crochet by Jean Leinhauser & Rita Weiss
- Knit Hats!: 15 Cool Patterns to Keep You Warm edited by Gwen Steege