- Be Thrifty: How to Live Better with Less edited by Pia Catton and Califia Suntree
- Instant Bargains: 600+ Ways to Shrink Your Grocery Bills and Eat Well for Less by Kimberly Danger
- The Lazy Environmentalist on a Budget: Save Money, Save Time, Save the Planet by Josh Dorfman
- The Coupon Mom's Guide to Cutting your Grocery Bills in Half: The Strategic Shopping Method Proven to Slash Food and Drugstore Costs by Stephanie Nelson
- Be CentsAble: How to Cut Your Household Budget in Half by Chrissy Pate and Kristin McKee
- Urban Pantry: Tips and Recipes for a Thrifty, Sustainable & Seasonal Kitchen by Amy Pennington
- The New Good Life: Living Better than Ever in an Age of Less by John Robbins
- Do it Gorgeously: How to Make Less Toxic, Less Expensive, and More Beautiful Products by Sophie Uliano
- The Top 100 Cheap Eats: 100 Delicious Budget Recipes for the Whole Family by Hilaire Walden
- The Cheapskate Next Door: The Surprising Secrets of Americans Living Happily Below Their Means by Jeff Yeager
Does your wardrobe need a make-over, but a spending spree is out of the question? There a myriad of ways to remake old clothes into new favorites!
How much money does using the library save you? Find out using the Library Value Calculator.