Schlessman Family Branch 2013 Lego® Contest
Create an original LEGO® project using one or both of the 2013 Summer of Reading Program themes: "Dig into Reading!" (grade K-5) and "Beneath the Surface" (grade 6-12). Projects will be judged based on creativity and originality, so entries must come straight from your imagination (i.e., no LEGO® sets). The contest is open to customers and staff of all ages. One prize will be awarded to the creator of the winning project.
- 1-3 photos of your creation must be submitted in person to the Schlessman Family Branch Library OR via email to email@example.com by 5 p.m. on Saturday, May 25.
- All projects must fit within our display case of these dimensions: 11”x11”x11”. Larger submissions will not be accepted.
- The winning LEGO® project must be available for display at the Schlessman Family Branch Library from Sunday, June 2 through Saturday, August 10.
- The winning project must be picked up during the week of August 11-17. If your project is not picked up by 5 p.m. on Saturday, August 17, it becomes the property of DPL.
Include with your submission:
*Title of Project
The Denver Public Library does not assume responsibility for loss or damage of the LEGO® project or any of its parts. LEGO® does not sponsor, authorize, or endorse this contest.
ABOUT THE LIBRARY
- Library Card
- Locations & Hours
- Budget Information
- Bond Improvements
- Facts & Press
- Computers & Tech
- Community Learning Plazas
- Friends Foundation
- Support the Library
- Library Commission
- Contact Us